Wanita ini tidak Bisa Memotong Rambut Pria ini Lalu Minta Perkosa! Kok Bisa?

Share :
Mantap Comfort is very important to me. I think people live better in big houses and in big clothes. I try to contrast; life today is full of contrast… We have to change.

I am not interested in the past, except as the road to the future.

Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution. I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern, very now – no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore.

I Want People To Be Afraid Of The Women I Dress. I Never Look At Other People’s Work. My Mind Has To Be Completely Focused On My Own Illusions.

I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern, very now – no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore. There has to be a balance between your mental satisfaction and the financial needs of your company.

Daftar Isi [Tutup]

    Newer
    Older
    Temabanua
    Temabanua Technical Content Writer, Menyukai dunia Technical IT, Produk Digital & Blogging. Suka berbagi satu sama lain.

    0 Comments

    Post a Comment

    Note Message!